Who is outsourcing for?
In order to fully appreciate the advantages of outsourcing one should answer a few questions:
- Are your personnel resources too small to launch a viable business project?
- Are you concerned that staff hired for the duration of the project will become indispensable after its completion
and will stay with the company generating additional costs?
- Are you worried about high cost of regular training of your IT personnel?
- Do you need access to up-to-date information and experience of personnel regularly improving their professional skills
through working on numerous projects based on the newest technology?
If your answer to any (or all) of the above questions is "Yes", we have just identified a need for IT outsourcing.
Types of outsourcing.
We are offering three models of work to our Clients:
1. Long-term outsourcing of selected resources at the Client's site based on actual time of work.
This model is useful when the Client is unable to expand its IT team for formal reasons relating to its internal enrollment limits (FTE).
Provided the client has the necessary financial reserves and should need arise, the required resources can be outsourced.
2. Short-term outsourcing: "time & material" daily or hourly rate.
This model is useful mainly for advisory projects and short-term assignments,
when project analysis time valuation would not be reasonable.
The necessary specialists are outsourced to the Client to perform specific tasks.
In case of larger projects under this model, the risk of estimating the actual duration of works is borne by the Client.
The actual number o hours worked is invoiced.
3. Entire project outsourcing according to valuation prepared at completion of analysis stage.
In this model we bear the risk associated with estimating the required time of the project.
A fixed price is guaranteed to the Client, as set in our offer prepared on completion of all required analyses.